Disclosure on the processing of personal data
(Pursuant to Section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003)
This disclosure is designed to provide users of the websites - www.servizicec.it - owned by Servizi C.E.C. s.r.l (hereafter, the "Company"), in its role as data controller pursuant to Section 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 – the Data Protection Code (hereafter, also the "Privacy Code"), with details about how the Company processes the personal details (hereafter, also the "Data") provided by users when registering on the websites or otherwise acquired while browsing.
The Company shall collect Data for the following purposes:
I. Statistical processing of user profiles to create products and services that are closer to the needs of users/clients;
II. Customer profiling (analysis of behaviour and consumption choices in order to create marketing strategies, including personalised ones);
III. Sending customised offers and/or invitations to various events as well as sending/ communicating information and marketing material in the post, via email or over the phone;
IV. Advertising and sales promoted by the Company or third parties who are commercial partners of our Company;
V. Complying with legal obligations, Italian and EU regulations, and instructions issued by supervisory authorities or those empowered to do so by law.
Data can be processed for the aforementioned purposes with or without the use of electronic or automated means. Such processing might, within the limits and terms established by Section 11 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30/06/03, include all operations or series of operations provided for in Section 4(1)(a) of the aforementioned Legislative Decree that are necessary for the processing in question, including communicating and distributing the Data to national and/or international entities and associations for statistical analysis. The Data might be sent abroad, outside of the European Union.
This disclosure covers the data:
- Collected directly from the interested party (Section 13, subsection 1);
- Collected from third parties (Section 13, subsection 4);
- Obtained from public registers, lists, deeds and documents available to whoever (Section 24, subsection 1, letter C), within the limits established by the rules on knowing such data.
If supplying the data:
- is mandatory under EU legislation, laws or regulations, then partial or complete refusal, will result in the impossibility of pursuing part or all of the purposes indicated above.
- is necessary for effectively fulfilling the contractual obligations agreed to, then a partial or complete refusal shall influence the quality and effectiveness of fulfilling the obligations.
- optional, for the purposes of market research, sending advertising material and other promotional activities, then refusal will mean these activities cannot be performed.
- The Data above can be communicated to the categories of parties indicated below:
- public entities for the purposes of EU legislation, laws or regulations;
- banks and credit institutes;
- credit recovery firms;
- postal companies;
- companies operating in the transport sector;
- legal practices;
- printing firms or other companies that provide document printing services;
- insurance firms;
- professionals and consultants.
- The data will not be disseminated
- Management and control bodies might be informed about the data, along with the people in charge of processing them (sales, administrative, marketing, logistics, purchasing and technical assistance staff).
- They can be communicated for statistical purposes (in aggregate and anonymous format).
The data shall be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and also beyond this period to fulfil all legal requirements and for future commercial purposes.
Rights of the party providing the data
Pursuant to Section 7 of the Privacy Code, you (the data provider) have the following rights, in addition to what is stated in this disclosure:
- To receive free and intelligible confirmation as to whether we have any of your data;
- To require the data be updated, corrected or added to, or that they be frozen/deleted because of legal violations or the need to keep the data no longer existing;
- To oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your data or for purposes of sending advertising or direct sale material or for performing market research.
The data controller is Servizi C.E.C. Srl, Via G. Verdi, 18 (Bergamo).
The data processor is Matteo Salvi.